Thank you for your interest in Kingston Printing
Select from the available positions below, or if none are currently posted, we are always accepting applications for employment – please proceed to the application below.
Kingston is currently seeking an experienced Sales Representative who will grow with us. We are looking for an individual with excellent communication and presentation skills and has experience selling printing services in a B2bB environment for at least 3+ years. Candidates with success in sales in another industry will also be considered, but printing industry knowledge is preferred. We offer excellent compensation with a base salary and benefits.
- Highly energetic, creative thinker, persistent, well-organized, determined and professional with a true desire to help your clients grow their businesses.
- 2+ years of outside business-to-business sales or account management experience preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Word, Excel and Email applications is required.
- Prospecting for new clients to offer advertising and marketing services to help them grow their business.
- Represent and demonstrate knowledge of the full range of products and services that Kingston offers including: Direct Mail, Magazines, Litho Printing, Digital, On-Demand Printing and Large Format Signs and Graphics
- Successfully on-board clients and establish requirements
- Base salary plus commissions
- Health insurance, dental and 401K plan
WIDE FORMAT INK JET OPERATOR
Kingston Printing has an immediate opening for an experienced Wide Format Digital Press Operator. This is a full-time position, split shift position (M-F, 1-9PM). Overtime as required.
- Responsible for printing and finishing high quality products including signs, banners and displays using the latest equipment technologies.
- Setting up and running jobs on different machines
- Automated table cutting and/or routing
- Packing finished products for shipment and graphic installation activities
- 2 years experience with Wide-Format Production preferred
- Previous experience in operating Wide-Format production devices, especially Flat Bed Printers, and Digital Cutters
- Experience using MIS software for posting purposes is preferred
- Superior interpersonal, mechanical aptitude, oral and written communication skills are required
- Must be able to multi-task, be detail-oriented and be able to work in a fast-paced production environment
- Must work well in a team environment and have the ability to communicate needs and objectives with all team members
- Must be able to problem solve when faced with unexpected delays or situations.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience
- Health insurance, dental and 401K plan.