Our newest Face of Kingston is Jeff Ereth, Sales Executive. Jeff is a veteran of Kingston who is fascinated by Kingston’s 40″ press and Kongsberg wide format printer. He also happens to be married to his high school sweetheart, but also has a huge love of golf – or so it seems!
1. When and why did you join the Kingston team? I started at Kingston on March 1st, 2010. 9 years – I can’t believe it has gone that quick! I knew Dick Johnson (former Kingston owner) and Rich Yergovich (fellow sales team member) before coming to Kingston and have always had a lot of respect for those guys. Kingston was also a similar printer from where I came from, so I knew it would be a great fit.
2. What is your favorite part about your job? The best part of my job is the opportunity to meet new people. I have met and worked with a lot of great people over the years, many which have become very good friends!
3. Coolest print project you ever worked on and why? There are too many! I can’t pick just one!
4. Favorite machine and why? Wow, they all are interesting in their own way! Our 40″ presses are always interesting to me. A 40″ sheet can travel some 40 to 50 feet in seconds and is in perfect register, sheet after sheet – still amazes me. Our Kongsberg digital die-cutter is really cool too – it is mesmerizing just to watch!
5. Any tidbits about yourself outside of work – kids? Hobbies? Fun facts? I married my high school sweetheart 13 years after high school! We have been married 30 years and have three wonderful kids, one which is getting married at the end of April – Wow!
I also enjoy golf, spending time with my family and friends, more golf, vacations to Maui with my wife and a little more golf – it makes me a pretty happy person!
Ready to tackle your next commercial printing project? Contact Jeff to get started!